Thursday, June 24, 2010

Trying to become famous

Fame is something that eludes most people; even those 15 minutes we are all meant to get are hard to come by. Ask most celebrities and they will most likely tell you that they did not seek fame; they kind of just fell into it. That is all well and good for them, but what about me, am I asking for too much? Hell I would be happy with internet celebrity status.
So what measures have I taken to become famous you might say? Well I made myself a twitter account, and everyone on twitter is famous right? Wrong. So far it just been like talking to myself, so then I started up this blog in the hope of becoming a famous writer. But so far all that has forced me to do is, stuck up to all the other famous bloggers on the net. That’s when it hit me. The road to fame is paved by the ones that have already made it. And the only thing standing in the way of someone becoming famous is how much you are “willing to do” if you get my drift.
So it goes without saying that I have not found fame yet, but who knows what will happen once the desperation sets in. I might even start a youtube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment