Monday, June 7, 2010

iphone

It seems like no matter where you turn these days someone is sporting an Iphone. And they are not shy about rubbing it in your face either, with its blinding speeds and limitless apps, you almost feel like an outsider by not having one. I guess this is how people with leprosy must have felt in biblical days.
However I can’t help but be a little suspicious of the iphone and the people behind it. For some reason I just feel that as soon as everyone in the world has one, Steve Jobs is going to push a button at apple HQ and something horrible is going to happen. Will Microsoft be whipped out off the face of the earth? Or will every single iphone join together like a transformer and force us to make Steve Jobs the new king of the world? If this is to happen then I would like to welcome our new ruler, and inform you that any negative things I have said about iphones or any other apple products over the years, was simply to mask this master plan.
Since I started this blog I have since learnt of the pleasures of conformity and will be discarding my nokia and getting myself an iphone. Good buy individualism I refuse to be a lepper in this modern day world any longer. 

1 comment:

  1. The graphic is fantastic can't believe you conformed!!

    ReplyDelete