Friday, June 25, 2010

Cheats

No need to worry I am not talking about cheating on your partner or on exams, or anything like that. The cheats I am talking about are video game cheats. However there might be a cheat in The Sims to stop you from getting busted cheating on your virtual partner.
Becoming invincible, having unlimited money, and being able to leap tall buildings in a single bound, all this is possible it’s just not real. Video game elitists in the world say that cheats are wrong and despicable and make the game less fun, I disagree. I think cheats enhance the enjoyment of the game, just not for a very long time, to be able to give the virtual finger to the games rules is well worth the taunting and name callings that come along with being a cheater. But at the end of the day who are these elitists that look down on cheating? They are a bunch of 13 year olds who get bullied at school and use gaming as they only escape they have, and see cheating as just another form of bullying. Shit never thought I would be adding to the bulling problem, not to mention bulling kids that are half my age.
To cheat or not to cheat, that is the question. Actually the only question is. Can I get cheats for this game? Otherwise I can’t be bothered playing it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment