Thursday, June 3, 2010

Ballbreakers

I was invited to go and see my friend’s indoor girl’s soccer team play last night, and was quite excited to do so. Like most people I don’t mind a good game of soccer, the passion of the players on the field striving to kick that elusive goal. I guess the other team just has more passion last night because the score was other team 9 Ballbreakers 0. Things where not looking good.
For a team of misfits the Ballbrakers have done okay for themselves and have somehow managed to reach the top of the ladder. Be that form skill in the game of soccer or sexual favours, who knows. The point is they are at the top. But like all good athletes at the top of their game, the only place they have to do is down. I look forward to the downward spiral of drugs and sex, and can only hope to be a part of it.
I did not stick around for the second half of the match, because watching eight girls run around in tight pants was too much to handle. But I hear that Ballbreakers kept up the fight, and put in an awesome second half.
One thing I have learnt about girl’s indoor soccer is. It’s not about who wins or loses, It’s who looks better doing it.


No comments:

Post a Comment