Thursday, June 17, 2010

A day in the life of Photoshop

Hi, my name is Photoshop, but most people call me PS for short. You should all know who I am but many of you have never used me before. And today I would like walk you through an average day in the life of me, Photoshop. Join me while I take the ugly and make them worthy of billboards.
My day normally starts out in a teenage girl’s bedroom where she uses me to remove blemishes form her face, so that she can use the photo as her facebook and myspace display picture.
After that I am off to work at a small advertising agency, to make the barging basement model they hired attractive enough to be put in a magazine. For you see it’s me who makes them attractive
During my lunch hour I like to hang out with my other buddies such as Flash, Fireworks and Dreamweaver and see how they have been, and what they are working on. But I just know those assholes are talking behind my back because I am famous and no one knows who they are.
My day ends with a massive server crash and everything I have been working on gets lost. So it looks like I will be doing the same thing again tomorrow.   

No comments:

Post a Comment