Thursday, May 27, 2010

Video Games Addiction

I like video games there is no denying it, I don’t even let the fact that I am not that good at them stop me. But it has got me thinking about video game addiction. Reports say that it is no laughing matter and that it is a serious problem among teenagers and adults alike. But when I think of video game addiction I can’t help but picture someone lurking around the streets at night offering people sexual favours for a turn on their Xbox.
One of the more addictive games out is “World of Warcraft” often referred to as World of Warcrack because of its highly addictive nature. I have played this game and I have to tell you, I did get hooked, but I managed to put myself into rehab and now have been clean for 6 months, and now playing Sudoku, but that is another blog all together.
As with everything even video game addiction has a silver lining, for example. It’s cheaper than a drug habit. You don’t need to leave home to get a fix. You can do it at work. You can pay for games with a credit card, and playing with other kids will not get you locked up.
I have to end this blog now because I can’t find my video game addiction patches, and can feel the urge to kill some trolls in world of warcraft. Must... Fight... urge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment