Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Advertisements

So in order to make a few bucks out of this, I have decided to let google place ads on my blogs. It’s a win, win situation as far as I see it, I make a few cents every time someone clicks on an ad, and the person that click them gets to read about the latest in abdominal exercise devices, and swine flu vaccine. See win, win.
My only major concern is. Does anyone even click ads in web pages? Or do people just see them as bothersome? I know that when I am watching a video on yourtube and I see that little marker on the time line I have my mouse in hand and ready to click the little X as quick as humanly possible.
But have no fear I am about to lay all your doubts about web based advertisements to rest. Well this is how it all works. Click on them! They make me money! I hope that was informative and answered any questions you have.
But sometimes when I am sitting down to write a blog I wonder if I would just be better off busking.

1 comment: