Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Haircuts

I am quite convinced that hairdressers have mystical powers. What other person would you not say anything too and just nod happily even if they are doing a shit job? If your doctor, instead of stitching up a cut on your hand proceeded to remove the entire arm, you might just say something.
I never talk to my hairdresser either, it’s not that I don’t have much to say to them, its that I don’t want to distract them while they are cutting my hair, and this could be the main factor in why I have never had that much problems with bad hair cuts.
On the topic of talking with your hairdresser, what do people normally talk to them about? I can’t image that our life would be comparable. During my last hair cut the hairdresser ask me what I have been up to so I told her, that I had been working on an experiment using a mutated form of Boolean algebra and digital logic to see if I can create anomalies in binary base systems in the hope of creating AI. To which her response was “So was that a number 3 on the sides?” After that I just keep my mouth shut, unless answering a question as to how I want my hair cut.
But I have a really good hairdresser now, so if you’re wondering who to blame for my good looks, well I guess it’s her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment