Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Victim of electoral fraud

We are currently in an election year, but don’t worry readers I am not about to get all political on you. After all I know as much about politics as a gold fish knows about fluid mechanics, when it struck me. I was a victim of electoral fraud!
I was in grade 6 and running for house captain, I ran a fair campaign I did not resort to smear tactics, or even Photoshop my opponent to make him look like he was having sex with the schools care taker. Not to mention I had some rather good policy’s as well. But this did not stop me from being down in the polls.
So in the last week of the campaign I came up with a genius idea to win votes, so with an idea inspired by movies I went to my people and said.
“Look I will not come around and bug you about not picking up your papers at lunch time, but just remember this is your house team, and come the end of the year and we do not have enough points to win, well you will have no one to blame but yourself”
Now everyone seemed to love this, because I was overwhelmed by support, I even managed to convince some swing voters. So come Election Day I knew I had this one in the bag, I had my victory speech written, and looking forward to being carried out by my people.
And the winner was... The other guy, the way I see it the teachers must have not liked my last speech about not bugging kids for not picking up papers at lunch time, and falsified the results. I got screwed.
So don’t go into politics because its run by grade 6 teachers and we all know now how honest they are

No comments:

Post a Comment