Sunday, May 9, 2010

Money

I have been thinking about money lately, and not just how to get lots of it without doing any work, I already know how to do that. But more to the point of, what is it? Where does it come from? And what can it do for me? But I don't know enough about the topic to answer those questions. So instead I have decided to give you my thoughts and ideas about money, and it works out like this.

If you have a little bit of money you want a little bit more. If you have a lot of money you want a lot more. But if you have no money, then you wash car windows on the corner of Hoddle and Johnston St in Collingwood.

They say money can’t buy love, and they are right, but it can buy intimacy.
You should not throw money at problems, through it at strippers instead; at least they take their clothes off.

Well that's about as much as I know about this mysterious thing called money. Now if you don't mind I have to get back to washing car windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment