Thursday, July 8, 2010

ATM's


I was out shopping today and came across this strange looking poker machine, so I put my card in and I won, it even asked me how much I would like to win, so I did it again and just kept on winning. I thought this was awesome I am going to have all this money to go shopping with. That’s when I realised I have been fooled again by another odd looking ATM.
I understand the lure of the ATM, a hole in the wall that dispenses money on command who wouldn’t love it. But why do people have to take so DAMM LONG using the thing? What are you people trying to do, trace back your family heritage on it? Do you think if you stand there long enough it will feel sorry for you and spit out a 20 dollar note?  
The biggest culprits of ATM loitering are the elderly, they take forever and I think I know why. We all know that some elderly people do not have a lot of computer skills and I am quite sure that this is the way they make up for that, they must think they can get in some practice. Or perhaps they just sometimes confuse ATM’s with poker machines.
But I am still fed up with people taking too long at the ATM’s. So when I become prime minister my first law that I will pass is. If you take more than a minute and a half at an ATM, it will chew up your card and close the account, because if you can’t take out money any quicker than that at an ATM, then you don’t deserve to have a bank account. Just stash the money under your bed; I am sure you could get at it quicker that way.

1 comment: