Friday, August 6, 2010

Public Transport

You would think that this blog would be easy to write. Considering everyone thinks the public transport system is a joke anyway. But that is simply not true. There are still heaps of jokes to be made about public transport, and I will start with two. Connex and Metro Trains. See pure comedy.
I have been catching the train every day for more years then I can remember now, and to tell you the truth. The trains have never really let me down. Sure there have been a few times that a train has been delayed because someone has stepped out in front of it. But once they scrapped the poor bugger off the tracks and hosed it down the train was right back on track. So I do not share the same anger and frustration others seem to about it.
People are so quick to complain as well the moment something goes wrong. Okay it might go wrong sometimes, but for the rest of the times, does it not offer you a cheap and quick way of getting around? And it’s not like you have to drive the thing for yourself, just sit back and enjoy the ride already.
I did not mean for this blog to sound like a shameless endorsement for Metro Trains. I just felt like someone needs to stick up for them. After all I have had no problems with them over the years, and if they feel like rewarding my loyalty and support. I could use a yearly zone 1+2 ticket. 

1 comment:

  1. They owe me a few daily tickets I wrote in a complaint and they never replied to me :@ freaking metro lol they are worse than connex

    ReplyDelete