Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Circus

The circus has come to town, and has set up tent not far from where I live. So I have decided to move out until they go away, and I am now currently looking for a new place to live for a while. It is not because I might be able to hear the noises or the smells of the animals; I just really don’t want to be that close to clowns.
Every kid had dreams of running away to join the circus. I wonder if this is standard recruiting policy, waiting for kids to run away from home till they can get a new performer. I would love to see the recruitment ads for the circus. I would image they look something like this. “We want you…To run away from home and join the circus; you get to sleep with a lion.”
Apart from the creepy clowns I don’t mind the circus. What I don’t like however are these new fancy circuses. You know the ones with no animals in them. Who wants to see that? After all the only reason people go to the circus in the first place is for the animal cruelty. If I wanted to see a woman in tight clothing spin around on a poll I would just go to a strip club and not tip very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment