Monday, August 9, 2010

GPS

I was on my way to my cousins 21st on the weekend, now I kind of knew where the place was he was having it at, but just to be on the safe side I thought I would try out the GPS system on my new Nokia phone. I got to where I needed to be, but not before my detour to the moon first.
I love my GPS I would be lost without it, literally. Once I went to my mail box and got lost... I was checking my email. You start to wonder how you ever did without it. Long gone are the days of pulling out the road maps and plotting the course. Whenever I see someone still using this primitive method I think to myself. Wow you on the hunt for buried treasure or something?
I more often than not like to yell at my GPS for taking what feels like a longer way around. But just as I am about to roll down my window and chuck it off the freeway I realise that, it kind of knows where it is going, I don’t. So I should probably cut it some slack, because without it who knows where I might end up. Lost in the desert like Bugs Bunny, thinking I should have taken that left turn at Albuquerque.

No comments:

Post a Comment