Friday, January 28, 2011

Night time road works

Last night I was driving home, when up ahead I saw some bright lights, so naturally I went towards them, turns out that I was not following a divine light at all but, the lights of some late night road works. Just in time as well that pot hole was becoming more like a swimming pool but, now where will I swim?
Working on road repairs and maintenance at night makes up most sense, fewer cars are on the road, so it does not cause congestion, and in the summer its cooler to work at night. This is all stuff I know for a fact! But that does not stop my mind from thinking that other things are going on.
Every time I see night road works I can’t help but think that it’s some kind cleaning up team to cover up some alien activity. I always slow down and try to get a good look, in the hope that I might see an alien body or something. I am sure I can’t be the only one that thinks this way, can I? It would be the perfect cover.
Next time I see some road works I am going to go all James Bond and take out one of the workers steal there uniform, and try to infiltrate this undercover operation. If indeed it is some kind of cover up and, if the alien is still alive I may steal it and go on an ET adventure of my own. It better make my bike fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment