Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Year 2011

So its twelve days into the New Year and I think that is ample time past for me to make judgement on it already. So far 2011 has been much the same as 2010 just +1 but, much more is still yet to come and I can’t wait to see what challenges and adventures will come my way.
New Year’s Eve is quite a special night of the year, it symbolises leaving behind the problems and hardships of the previous year and, looking forward to the ones that you will create in the next.
Every year I make a New Year’s resolution but, never stick to it and that always makes me feel really bad all year so, this year I made one that I knew I would stick to. My New Year’s resolution this year is to keep breathing; now I know I can’t mess that one up.
To wrap this up I am going to predict some things that we all can look forward to in 2011. The sun will come up in the mornings and, it will set at night. And if I somehow manage to not live up to my New Year’s resolution, then get your black suit dry-cleaned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment