Thursday, February 17, 2011

If I was a wizard

You may think that I have been watching a lot of Harry Potter movies while reading the title of this blog, to that I say. Who is Harry Potter? No really, is he the creepy guy in my yoga class?
With awesome powers comes, laziness, it’s true, just think about it. If you had magical powers would you ever again have to work, get up to eat or even go the toilet for that matter, magic can take care of all that for you from the comfort of your arm chair. Don’t worry about getting fat however because magic can take care of that as well, put on a few pounds, just say the magic words and POW instant liposuction.
I say I would use my powers for good but, the point is power corrupts. So chances are what started off with good intentions would probably end up with me ruling the world somehow. Mostly however I think I would just be a nuisance. I would send elevators to the wrong levels, turn traffic light red for extended periods of time. I would make fast food healthy and taste even better, and fly around all day in a UFO and make people think they have just been abducted by garden gnomes.
So that is what I would do if I had magical powers. Leave a comment letting me know what you would do?  

No comments:

Post a Comment